AIMA's Global Policy & Regulatory Forum gives the hedge fund industry a unique opportunity to engage with senior policy makers and regulators from around the world.
During the course of the day, the keynote speeches and panel discussions will explore the overall macro outlook for the industry, while considering how investment strategies are evolving in light of investor and regulatory pressures
Wednesday 2 November: Full-day Forum
*Times are listed in CEST. The agenda and order of the panel topics are subject to change.
- 8:30am Registration & refreshments
- 9:00am Opening remarks
- 9:10am In conversation with Mardi McBrien, IFRS
- 9:40am Panel | Progress towards a Capital Markets Union: where are we and what’s next?
- 10:30am Morning refreshments & networking
- 11:00am Panel | Sustainable finance in the spotlight
- 11:50am In conversation with Chairman Rostin Behnam, CFTC
- 12:15pm Lunch
- 12:35pm Lunchtime workshop A - Selecting your fund domicile: structures, regulation & trends
- 12:35pm Lunchtime workshop B
- 1:20pm Panel | A new vision for transparency and market structure
- 2:10pm Panel | Rethinking the regulation of the US asset management industry
- 3:00pm Keynote session with Natasha Cazenave, European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA)
- 3:15pm Afternoon break
- 3:30pm Interview with Jean-Paul Servais, Financial Services and Markets Authority
- 3:30pm Breakout session B
- 4:05pm Breakout session C
- 4:05pm Breakout session D
- 4:35pm Closing remarks followed by networking reception